Performance management is essential to building successful teams and organizations. It is the systematic process by which an organization involves its employees, as individuals and as a team, in improving organizational effectiveness in the accomplishment of the company’s mission, vision and goals.
The Key Components of Performance Management
During the programme, participants will learn:
- The role and concept of performance management;
- Principles on which Performance Management is based;
- Documentation needed for Performance Management;
- Steps in planning the performance management;
- Ongoing monitoring and development;
- Conducting Successful Performance Appraisal Interviews;
- Critical Communication and Inter-Personal Skills for Performance Management;
- periodically rating performance in, and
- Rewarding good performance.
Who should attend?
- All levels of management, or supervisors who lead other staff/teams
- Staff in the HR department